Saturday, January 22, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New...

Finishing one batch as I prep TWO more! Good timing perhaps, but not really. I have at least 2 weeks to wait for the Bellowing Wheat to finish carbonating, and the new one - well it looks to be something special too! Inspired by a recipe posted by Jon_TWR over @ MrBeerFans.com, I'll follow suit and call it BTK Drunkin' Drood. 

Bishop Garity's Irish Red Ale, aka (BTK Irish Red), was too good to keep around. People want samples, but they will have to wait! I'm enjoying the fruits of my labors way too much to hand out just yet! I might have a lil' somethin' somethin' of my supercharged weizen to showcase Super Bowl Sunday, but only a few tastes here and there can tell for sure... 

Boilin' Trouble!













Gettin' fizzy with it... 


















Until next time good friend.... 












No comments:

Post a Comment